Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Supplies

Stash 002

Here it is my supply of things stashed for a “rainy day”. While it may seem a prudent step to do this the fact is that it represents a depressingly slow amount of progress on completing models.

Stash 003

Underneath this is for example a tray of semi completed SEM/BGM kits in plastic glad bags. Inside hopefully are all the bits and somewhere else (stored flat) are the brass etchings for the shunters steps and brake rigging.

Stash 001

There is also this draw filled with kits and accessories.

I have no idea how i am going to build all these items. Some have been got simply because they are limited one off kits and others have been started and then filed away as something new occupies my workbench.

I really wonder why I do not spend more time on what is supposed to be a relaxing time enjoying my hobby. But I don't think I am alone in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment